EPS Lunch Reservations
EPS & EECC Lunch ReservationsWelcome to the EPS/EIS Cafe! Would you like to make a reservation today? Would you like to dine with your adorable child? Fantastic! We have a seat for you! The link is at the bottom of the page.
A few expectations to help make your dining experience one of the best!
- Make sure you click on the correct grade of your child.
- Be sure that you and any other adult you bring has had the Volunteer Form (LINK) completed at least 2 weeks prior to coming to lunch.
- Arrive on time, sign in at the office, wear the Visitor's Badge in a visible location, and meet your child in the cafeteria.
- Feel free to sit at any of the blue or green picnic tables.
- Buying lunch? Please bring exact change: $3.50 and go through the line.
- For space constraints (and to keep feelings from being hurt), you will only be allowed to sit with your own child(ren).
- Please encourage your child to observe normal cafeteria procedures and behavior. When students are asked to go to a Level 1 or 0, this also applies to the picnic tables. This allows staff to give directions, students to focus on finishing eating, and helps with dismissal. Level 1 is a quiet talking voice. Level 0 is no talking.
- When it is time for dismissal, please encourage your child to clean his/her area, collect his/her belongings, and to join the class at the cafeteria tables.
- Return your Volunteer Badge and sign out in the office.
- Please be courteous of other parents who want to eat lunch with their child. We do have limited seating, so please only sign up for one spot per week.
- We ask that you do not take pictures of children that are not your own or post a picture on social media that has the faces of other children in the background. This can be a safety risk for some of the children.
The times for each lunch are found in the sign-up reservation links.
If a date is not available on the link, then it is not available for reservations. It may be a designated day to review procedures, a day off, or it is already full. If you have questions, please call the EPS office at 812-876-9600.